Transportation of both vehicles and competitors is not included in the entry fees and is at competitors’ expenses. To help competitors, Organizers set up 2 types of transportation services to reach Moscow and to leave China.
VEHICLES ‘ TRANSPORTATION
1 - “TURNKEY” TRANSPORTATION FOR CARS, RACE AND SERVICE (ONLY CARS) : you take care of nothing!
- – From France to Russia and return from China to France
- – In a secured car carrier truck, including customs’ clearance
- – Also including the transportation of the vehicle till Xi’an, in case of withdrawal during the Rally (for competitors having subscribed to the round trip service)
Vehicles allowed: cars only: length: < 5m, height: 2,1 m
Several loading places may be offered, according to the number of vehicles.
Loading of the vehicles in France on 28th June, arrival in Moscow on July 4th in the evening.
Estimated transportation time from Beijing to Europe : approx. 18 days.
FARES ROUND TRIP: 10.000€ per vehicle
FARES ONWARD TRIP (France/Russia): 2.500€ per vehicle
FARES RETURN TRIP (China/France): 7.500€ per vehicle
2 - ROUND TRIP “ORGANIZATION” CONVOY, EUROPE/RUSSIA/CHINA: you drive your vehicles.
ONWARD CONVOY: EUROPE – RUSSIA
4 days – mileage: 1170 (from Helsinki-Finland, to Moscow)
- – Road convoy from the North of Germany (Travemünde) to Finland, with Baltic sea crossing (1 day, 2 nights) and then road to Moscow;
- – Customs clearance facilities ;
- – Russian border crossing supervised by the organization
Start from Travemünde on July 1st at 08.00 pm, arrival in Moscow on July 4th in the evening.
CAUTION: an ATA carnet is compulsory for each vehicles following the convoy to do the exit from Finland and the return in Europe at the end of the rally (see customs and borders crossings information).
RETURN CONVOY: CHINA - RUSSIA – EUROPE
17 days – mileage 8.550 km approx (from Xi’an to Helsinki)
- – By road, from Xi’an to Russia (route mainly on highways, except in Kazakhstan where roads are often in poor conditions) then Russia/Finland and finally crossing of the Baltic sea to reach the North of Germany (Travemünde);
- – In a secured convoy, managed by the Organization;
- – Customs’ clearance facilities;
- – Borders crossings supervised by the Organizer;
- – Different stages with hotel accommodation and shuttles booked by the organization plus safe car parks for vehicles.
Start from Xi’an on July 24th, arrival in Travemünde on August 8th.
FARES FOR SEA CROSSING Travemünde/Helsinki round trip, including one cabin for 1 passenger : between 800€ and 3.600€ according to the size of the vehicles.
FARES PER PERSON: 50€/night during the convoy, including transfers from car parks to hotels, interpreter’s services at the hotels, breakfast and accommodation in double rooms. NB : quality of the hotels during the convoy is not constant and may therefore vary from a stage to another.
FARES PER VEHICLE: 20€/day of convoy, including safety and vehicles’ guarding on car parks during nights, tolls in Russia and Kazakhstan.
Fuel, tolls in China, drivers’ salary and meals (others than breakfasts) are at your own expense during the whole convoy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Drivers of the vehicles following the convoy may be different on the outward and return journey
3 - OTHER MEANS OF TRANSPORT
Do you wish to send your vehicles at the start in Moscow or at the finish from Xi’an by other means of transport than those set up by the organization?
Please contact our official freight forwarder to see with him what are the most appropriate logitics for you:
ACI – Air Cargo International
Mr Frédéric Plormel
Direct line : +33 156 702 124
Mobile : +33 664 304 696 email@example.com