One of the biggest rally-raid competitions in the world, the international Silk Way Rally is traditionally held in mid-summer.
Participants from more than 40 countries gather with the best racing technology - motorcycles, SSVs, cars and trucks.
In less than two weeks the rally route crosses the territory of several different countries. Millions of people follow this event on TV around the world.
In 2021 the rally route will include the regions that haven’t previously been used on other editions of the Silk Way Rally. The Altai region in Russia and Mongolia and the Gobi Desert in China and Mongolia.
New routes that will challenge those who are ready to test their skills. They will have the opportunity to prove their speed. They will discover a new rally alongside the other competitors.
- Becomes part of the 2021 FIA Cross-Country Rallies World Cup
- Is part of the FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship for the second year running
- Official date of the rally (FIA/FIM calendar): from 1 to 11 July 2021
- Start podium 1 July
- Administrative checks and scrutineering: 30 of June and 1 July 2021
- 10 stages – approx. 5200 kilometres
- 3 host countries (Russia, Mongolia, China)
- Supported by the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation