Any participant wishing to enter will be subject to:
- The specific regulations of the Silk Way Rally 2020
- The 2020 FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship regulations.
- The 2020 FIA Cross-country Rallies Sporting Regulations and its appendixes.
Any participant wishing to enter must comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old, at the date of the rally;
- Hold a 2020 FIA “competitor driver” grade R license, for racing competitors in the car-SSV-truck category;
- Hold a 2020 FIM Cross-Country Rallies license type RALLY GP or RALLY 2 (annual or one event) for racing competitors in the motorbike-quad category delivered by his national federation;
- Hold a valid driving license corresponding to the category in which the competitor is entering;
- Hold a valid passport until end of January 2021 with 2 blank pages for the visas (according to citizenship).
Silk Way Rally Organizers are the sole judge to limit the number of competitors entered in each category and reserves the right to refuse the registration of one competitor.
HOW TO REGISTER
To validate your entry, you must compulsory:
- fill in your entry file on the registration platform on the rally’s website: www.silkwayrally.com, (From Feb 15th)
- For the vehicles competing in the FIA Cross Countries Rallies World Cup, in addition to your registration at the Silk Way Rally, fill in your FIA entry on the registration platform of the FIA website: http://registrations.fia.com/rally
- pay your 30% deposit, corresponding to the pre-entry fees, according to the payment schedule,
- save all the documents below on the registration platform (JPEG format, 1 MO maxi):
- 1 ID photo per person;
- a both sides copy of the valid driving licenses. For the truck category, at least 2 crew members must hold a heavy good vehicle license;
- a copy of the valid sportive license for race competitors (entrant and pilot)
- a copy of the vehicle’s registration documents;
- a copy of the passports of each member of the crew;
- The FIA/ASN/or DAKAR technical passport for all race cars, SSV and trucks
- FIA Homologation card for T2 and T5, or a Dakar passport, according to categories.
- 1 photo of the vehicle entered (race, service, press):
Your entry file must be fully filled in on June 1st, 2020 at the latest, date of closure of entries.
Your registration will become definitive only once the entry fee has been fully paid.
For any cancellation before June 1st 2020 the amount of the down payment will be kept.
From June 1st 2020, 100% of the registration fees paid will be kept.
Following administrative checks and scrutineering, any crew being refused to start further to administrative or technical non-compliance, cannot claim for any refund of their entry fees.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT
In the case where it proves impossible to run the event, for whatever reasons, the Organizer of the race will be liable towards participants, only for funds paid.
The organizer will accept only one payer per vehicle or per Team. Payment should be done exclusively by bank transfer (transfer fees at the charge of the payer) at the bank details hereafter.
We thank you to put the name of the Team or the competitor as well as “Silk Way Rally 2020 registrations” as reference on your bank transfer order.
Any non-payment will result in being refused to take part in the Rally for the next 5 years.
||SILK WAY RALLY DIRECTORATE LLC
||30, 2nd Brestskaya str., Floor 9, Office 8, 125047 Moscow, Russia
||JSC VTB BANK TSENTRALNYI BRANCH MOSCOW
||10/2 STROEN. 1, UL. ROZHDESTVENKA, 107031, Moscow, Russia
||40702 978 1 002800 01557
||VTB BANK PUBLIC JOINT-STOCK COMPANY
|INTERMEDIARY BANK ADDRESS
Only one invoice per team will be done after the rally at the name and address of the payer, mentioning all the services paid to the Organization of the Silk Way Rally.
In no case, the organization could invoice several persons or companies for the same file.