Registrations will be done online, on a dedicated and secured platform.
Create your account and manage your registration file at your pace (while respecting the payment calendar)
OPENING OF THE REGISTRATIONS: February 15th 2019
CLOSURE OF REGISTRATIONS: June 1st 2019
Any participant wishing to enter will be subject to:
- The specific regulations of the Silk Way Rally 2019
- The regulations of Art 70 of the FIA ‘s International Sporting Code, if the drivers or competitors are from a different nationality that the one of the ASN of the Organizer (Russian Automobile Federation, RAF) for the car-truck category competitors.
- The 2019 FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship regulations.
Any participant wishing to enter must comply with the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old, at the date of the rally;
- Hold a 2019 FIA “competitor driver” grade R, license, for racing competitors in the car-truck category;
- Hold a 2019 FIM Cross-Country Rallies World Championship license (annual or one event) for racing competitors in the motorbike-quad category delivered by his national federation;
- Hold a valid driving license corresponding to the category in which the competitor is entering;
- Hold a valid passport until end of January 2020 with 3X2 blank pages for the visas (according to citizenship).
Silk Way Rally Organizers are the sole judge to limit the number of competitors entered in each category and reserves the right to refuse the registration of one competitor.
HOW TO REGISTER
To validate your entry, you must compulsory:
- fill in your entry file on the registration platform on the rally’s website: www.silkwayrally.com,
- pay your 30% deposit, corresponding to the pre-entry fees, according to the payment schedule,
- save all the documents below on the registration platform (JPEG format, 1 MO maxi):
- 1 ID photo per person;
- a both sides copy of the valid driving licenses. For the truck category, at least 2 crew members must hold a heavy good vehicle license;
- a copy of the valid sportive license for race competitors
- a copy of the vehicle’s registration documents;
- a copy of the passports of each member of the crew;
- The FIA technical passport or FIA T2 homologation card or a Dakar passport, according to categories.
- 5 photos of the vehicle entered (race, service, press): ¾ front right, ¾ front left, ¾ rear right; ¾ rear left and one picture indicating where finding the chassis and engine numbers
Your entry file must be fully filled in on June 1st, 2019 at the latest, date of closure of entries. Your registration will become definitive only once the entry fee has been fully paid. Because of the administrative formalities linked to the crossing of China by the Rally, no change of participant’s name or vehicle (race, service or press) can be taken into account after June 1st 2019.
For any cancellation before June 1st 2019, the amount of the down payment will be kept. From June 1st 2019, 100% of the registration fees paid will be kept.
Following administrative checks and scrutineering, any crew being refused to start further to administrative or technical non-compliance, cannot claim for any refund of their entry fees.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT
In the case where it proves impossible to run the event, for whatever reasons, the Organizer of the race will be liable towards participants, only for funds paid.
The organizer will accept only one payer per vehicle or per Team. Payment should be done exclusively by bank transfer (transfer fees at the charge of the payer) at the bank details hereafter. We thank you to put the name of the Team or the competitor as well as “Silk Way Rally 2018 registrations” as reference on your bank transfer order. Any non-payment will result in being refused to take part in the Rally for the next 5 years.
||SILK WAY RALLY DIRECTORATE LLC
||30, 2nd Brestskaya str., Floor 9, Office 8, 125047 Moscow, Russia
||JSC VTB BANK TSENTRALNYI BRANCH MOSCOW
||10/2 STROEN. 1, UL. ROZHDESTVENKA, 107031, Moscow, Russia
||40702 978 1 002800 01557
||VTB BANK PUBLIC JOINT-STOCK COMPANY
|INTERMEDIARY BANK ADDRESS
Only one invoice per team will be done after the rally at the name and address of the payer, mentioning all the services paid to the Organization of the Silk Way Rally. In no case, the organization could invoice several persons or companies for the same file.